According to Art. 13 D.lgs. 196/2003
We wish to inform you that the Legislative Decree n. 196 of June 30th 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data “) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
Under the legislation, such treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant Article 13 of the Law No. 196 /2003, therefore we provide the following information:
1. The data freely and voluntarily given consisting solely in the mail address will be processed for the following purposes: transmission of the Newsletter.
2. Providing data is optional
3. The data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will they be released, but only used within the site by the owner of the same and to send the newsletter.
4. The holder of the treatment is: Regola Srl.
5. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with art. 7 of D.lgs.196/2003, which for your convenience:
Legislative Decree n.196/2003, Article 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. Shall have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. Shall have the right to obtain the indication:
a) of the origin of personal data b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments d) the identity of the owner, manager and of the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2, e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the state, managers or agents.
3. Shall have the right to obtain:
a) Updating, rectification or when interested integration of data;
b) Cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed,
c) the certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified as also related to their contents to those to whom the data were communicated or distributed, except in the case in which such fulfilment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. Shall have the right to oppose in all or in part:
a) For legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) The processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Cookies are small data files stored on the hard disk of the users' computer. The Site deploys cookies for specific and limited purposes, notably in order to offer to user an easier surfing on the Site, to allow an easier login, for internal security purposes, for statistic analysis (for example in relation to the Site traffic) and system management. The so called 'session cookies' are stored in a temporary memory and are deleted when user closes the browser.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies and tags, but user can usually change user's web browser to disable this function. The section "Help" of the toolbar placed on the majority of browsers explains how to avoid receipt by browser of cookies and other technologies employed to track users, how to obtain from browser notice of receipt of the referenced technologies or how to disable them completely. Disabling of cookies may limit the possibility to use the Site and may prevent user from fully benefiting of the Site functionalities and services.